Friday, November 2, 2012

Novelling is Hard, and Baxter on the Back Burner

Well, I've started on my Skorne fanfic, and am pleased to report that I'm already a bit behind.  Specifically, I've had a bit of a block trying to get my protagonists to seem sympathetic given that they're, well, Skorne.  I think I've managed it for now.  We'll see how they fare as the book progresses.

In other news, Baxter, my trusty Bronzeback, will be off the table until he is finished.  If I'm going to keep using him half-assembled and unpainted, I'll never get him done.

I haven't decided yet whether I'll make an exception for my experimental shooty pMorghoul list, which uses the Bronzeback.  I'm planning to play tonight, and I think I'll see how it goes without him.  I may just learn something.

10 points can get you a lot.  At the top of my list right now are:

Archidon (7), Aptimus Marketh (3)
Cyclops Raider (5), 6 Paingiver Bloodrunners (5)
Agonizer (2), 6 Venator Rievers + UA (7), add another point in somewhere...

I may not play pMorghoul tonight, but expect a report soon either way.

1 comment:

  1. "In other news, I'm shelving the Bronzeback, unless I decide to use him tonight."

    Conviction!

    ReplyDelete