Tuesday, July 17, 2012

EHexeris - First Impression

I finally got a game in with eHexy this past Saturday.  Caleb is handling the writeup, but I'll post my first impression here.
I played:
Lord Arbiter Hexeris (+6)
*Bronzeback Titan (10)
*Titan Cannoneer (9 - bonded)
*Titan Gladiator (8)
*Cyclops Savage (5)
6 Venator Rievers (5)
4 Paingiver Beast Handlers (2)
Extoller Soulward (2)
Yeah, I did say I'd be using the Sentry instead of the Cannoneer, but my Cannoneer is fully painted, and It's just more fun to play with painted models.
Impressions:
Amazing.  I've never had a warlock be so instantly intuitive, powerful, and fun the first time out.  All of Hexy's abilities and spells work well together, and I can really see his ability to make anything in the faction run beautifully.  I ran beast heavy, but the overall experience was very different from pMorghoul, and even pHexeris.
In short, I had a blast.  EHexeris is a definite buy for me, as soon as I can afford him.

No comments:

Post a Comment