Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tournament Part 2 - The Infantry Lists

I'm thinking a pMakeda list and/or a pHexeris list based on my Attrition list (they're the modifications I'd make if I were optimizing the list to the two warlocks).  Both the lists can spread out more than the Beast lists, though the Makeda list still run fairly close together.  Here they are:

Archdomina Makeda (+5)                           Lord Tyrant Hexeris (+6)
*Titan Cannoneer (9)                                 *Bronzeback Titan (10)
*Titan Gladiator (8)                                   *Titan Cannoneer (9)
*Basilisk Krea (4)                                      *Titan Gladiator (8)
*Aptimus Marketh (3 - Attached)                *Basilisk Krea (4)

6 Cataphract Cetrati (11)                            6 Cataphract Cetrati (11)
10 Praetorian Swordsmen (6)                     10 Praetorian Swordsmen (6)
*Officer and Standard (2)                          *Officer and Standard (2)
Tyrant Commander and Standard (3)           4 Paingiver Beast Handlers (2)
4 Paingiver Beast Handlers (2)
                                                               Extoller Soulward (2)
Ancestral Guardian (3)                               Agonizer (2)
Extoller Soulward (2)
Agonizer (2)


Well that's what I've got so far, and I can't decide which I like better.  The Hexeris list can spread out more, and deals better with heavy armor, but the Makeda list is a lot faster and more durable.

We shall see which I prefer as I continue to play...

No comments:

Post a Comment