Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Journeyman League: Week 4


This is the week when we're finally able to change our warlocks. Lylyth is fun and all, but also pretty one-dimensional. No defense, no real control or denial, no maneuverability, just offense. Very potent offense, but that's it. In contrast, Saeryn has a more, well, Cryxian feel to her, and I've wanted to play her for quite a while. So I swapped her in, as well as dropping the Striders for an Angelius to aid with Saeryn's focus on her battlegroup. Here's my list as it stands:

Saeryn
* Carnivean
* Angelius
* Shredders x4
The Forsaken

I got one league game and one non-league game in, and won them both.  Repulsion is a fun animus, especially when it lets me push most of an army out of my way to kill a warcaster.

I painted the unit attachment for the Striders, which increases the unit's size enough to net me another point. And... that will probably be it for my painting this league. Busy busy.

Game Points: 27
Hobby Points: 2
Journeyman Points: 29

Next week: return of the infantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment