Monday, January 28, 2013

Journeyman Week 3

So for this week, I was looking to add some infantry to my list. The Carnivean and Shredders already tax Lylyth to her Fury limit, even with a The Forsaken, so something capable of a bit more independence and able to move outside my tiny Control would be nice. The beasts have a pretty strong melee presence, so the infantry should be ranged. So I added a unit of Striders with UA and a Shepherd.

I won both my games this week. It feels weird to be doing this well. On the one hand, my opponents have been making some pretty significant mistakes, so it's less like I won and more like they loss. On the other, I've been making fewer mistakes, and have been able to capitalize on their's. I dunno. Being able to play combined arms is pretty fun though, very different from Cryx.

No painting, but I did assemble a unit of Legionaires, so I might get them primed and painted before the league ends.

Game Points: 24
Hobby Points: 1
Journeyman Points: 25

Next week: change.

No comments:

Post a Comment