Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Resolutions in Gaming

Normally I don't go in for New Year's resolutions, but this year I have both a public outlet and a fun hobby to have resolutions about publicly.  In the year of 2013, I resolve to do the following:

1) Finish painting Baxter, my Cetrati, and my Paingivers.  Any extra painting I get done will be a bonus, but these are a must.

2) Play in a local tournament.  I missed them all this year.

3) Get a bunch of games in with Retribution, and try out a bunch of different 'casters.

4) Purchase Fire Lord Ozai, no matter what the rules turn out to be.

5) Post more battle reports with pictures, especially cat pictures.


I think that's good enough for one year.

Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

  1. "What are you going to do when Ozai-mania runs wild... ON YOUR FACE?!"

    I wonder how many other people are going to get that. Anyway, if you're looking for something to keep you painting, might I recommend the Tale of Warmahordes painting challenge in the PP forums? The goal is to paint 50 points over the year by painting at least 5 points a month. It definitely helped keep me motivated throughout the year.

    Here's the collected 2012 threads: http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?91037-A-Tale-of-Warmahordes-2012-Directory

    Here's the start for 2013: http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?134241-A-Tale-of-WMH-2013-Coming-Soon

    ReplyDelete