Monday, August 13, 2012

Picked Up Lord Arbiter Hexeris Yesterday

And looking forward to some Arbitration, and Hexation.

I'll probably also start using eHexy as a launching point for a more in-depth look at what is one of my current fave Warbeasts, the Titan Cannoneer.  I started using the Cannoneer and Extoller Soulward to combat pDeneghra and the various things she'd bring that I'd want to get rid of early on: Bonejacks, Admonia, Pistol Wraiths, Admonia, Bane Lord Tartarus, and Admonia.

Since then, I started fielding and enjoying the Cannoneer regularly, using it as a frontline attrition warbeast who shot cannon balls at solos on its way into melee, and it's served me quite well in that role (a more detailed description of how I use my Cannoneer can be found here).

However, I've also recently picked up the plastic Titan kit, and that gives me access to the Titan Sentry.  The Sentry is a lot better than the Cannoneer as a frontline attrition beast due to its Shield, higher armor and hit boxes, and Locker + Reach.  Both have good synergy with eHexy, so I'll be switching out between the two in a lot of games.  My current eHexeris lists are:

25pts
Lord Arbitor Hexeris (+6)
*Bronzeback Titan (10)
*Titan Cannoneer (9 - Bonded)
*Titan Gladiator (8)

4 Paingiver Beast Handlers (2)

Extoller Soulward (2)

35pts
Lord Arbiter Hexeris (+6)
*Bronzeback Titan (10)
*Titan Cannoneer (9 - Bonded)
*Titan Gladiator (8)
*Cyclops Savage (5)

6 Venator Rievers (5)
4 Paingiver Beast Handlers (2)

Extoller Soulward (2)

50pts
Lord Arbiter Hexeris (+6)
*Bronzeback Titan (10)
*Titan Cannoneer (9)
*Titan Sentry (9)
*Titan Gladiator (8)
*Cyclops Savage (5)
*Basilisk Krea (4)

6 Venator Rievers (5)
4 Paingiver Beast Handlers (2)

Extoller Soulward (2)
Agonizer (2)

The 50pt list is not what I've been posting I'd run, but looks like loads of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment