Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Changes Are A Foot

I was going to try to go back to tactics posts this Friday, but it seems that might be premature.  The latest PP Insider has revealed that Skorne is going to get a serious second look, and that rebalancing changes will start in the next rules Errata (out in January).  Obviously, I'm pretty excited.  The nature of running a blog means that I talk a lot more about what does work than what doesn't, but I agree with people who've been saying that there were some pretty serious problems with the Skorne range and faction synergies.  I'm very interested to see how PP will address the problems in Skorne, and how building lists and playing games will change when they do.  I have to wait for January for that though.

In the meantime, I'm going to take a bit of a breather, and play some 'casters I don't usually play (in particular, Zaal 2, Naaresh, and Makeda 1 are all 'casters I've been itching to try), and work on my second faction, Retribution, a little bit (and maybe even paint them up a little, so you can stand to read my battle reports).  I'll definitely be keeping an ear to the ground for changes in Skorne, and keep you all posted on what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment