Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Painting, Internet Stuff, League Schedule

A couple updates and plugs before I get around to finishing the battle report later this week.

The first is a link to my brother's company, Argopoint, a firm that does legal department benchmarking.  It's not Warmachine related, but I do have a soft spot for statistical analysis, and I got to see my brother recently, so there it is.

The other is a nifty website I found that I hope will get me to paint more, perhaps even enough that my progress over the next 10 weeks will be visible.  It's habitrpg.com, sort of a combination to-do list and browser based game.  It's been pretty helpful to me so far, and it's also pretty fun and adorable (possible pet/mount option: Skeleton Cactus. just saying).

Finally, the League schedule is up, and my first game is against Retribution!  I'll be visiting friends this weekend, but I'll probably be able to schedule the game by next Tuesday, due to being able to work these things out with my opponent like civilized folk.

I did play another battle about a week ago, but with all the traveling I've been doing I haven't had time to post the report.  So expect that in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment