Friday, September 7, 2012

By the pricking of my thumbs...

Hey everyone. I’m Michael, the third and most handsome fellow to join this blog. My primary faction is Cryx for a host of reasons but mainly because I like things that are spooky. Like Toruk, I’m too far from my blogging cohorts to strike at them directly, only instead of being in an archipelago filled with gothy witches and deathly blight I’m just in a different part of the country.

I was going to include a report of a recent battle, but I can’t figure out how to say “I Ghostwalked my bile thralls out of melee and barfsploded them all over the army of my fairly inexperienced opponent” without sounding like a sociopath, so that will have to wait.

Oh, and I also have a pair of cats, bringing the feline:person ratio of this blog to 4:3.


Cat and Other Cat. Cat isn't actually that much bigger than
Other Cat; there's just some screwy perspective going on. 

Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment