Wednesday, February 24, 2016

That Social Media

Alright.  Likely I won't post a full battle report this week, as I was sick yesterday (WarmaHordes night at Tower).  I will post a battle reshort from the last couple of months either tomorrow or Friday.

This post is to inform you all that I have created a Twitter!

And I have many grandiose plans to actually use it.  The real deal is that I created it months ago, and never used or checked it, but I have a new phone now (you may have noticed the lack of extreme blurring in my recent photos), so I'm willing to give it a shot.

I'm @pGrexy

Hopefully I can tweet about Adepticon while I'm there.  I'm signed up for Masters on Friday morning, and I'll be checking stuff out for most of the weekend.  If people feel like following my goings-on while they're in progress, there's a half-decent chance I will remember to keep everyone updated via Twitter.

If that works out, who knows, I may tweet about other things as well, even get in flamewars with some Twitter celebs.  The possibilities are limitless.

If it doesn't work out, I'm always good for the occasional cat pic!  (speaking of which...)

The box says it all.

Some recent shots of the cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment