Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Another Upcoming Tournament and More Blogging

There's another local tournament coming up, which I'd really like to attend.  I'll know by Friday whether I can, but in the meantime, I'm thinking about lists.

I want to keep playing Mordikaar, since he's been very solid as well as a lot of fun.  I may try to squeeze in another proper heavy, although I'm not sure where I'll find the points.  I'm also not completely sure which heavy I'd run.  I might be able to find the space for Tiberion.  I love his model, and he's quite solid on the table, but Jeezy Creezy he's a lot of points.  We'll see, I suppose.

For Mordi's partner, I'm very interested in running either the Makeda 1 or the Jalaam 1 lists I was musing about in this post.  If I can't get a little practice in with either of them, I can fall back on my Zaadesh 2 list.  I've already said it's probably the strongest of the bunch, but it would be cool to try something new.

In more certain news, I think I'll be able to keep the blog up regularly going forward.  I'm aiming for 2 posts per week, one Wednesday or Thursday, and another one over the weekend or Monday.  I have a couple of posts planned, and if I'm able to play games over the week, I'll be doing reports as well.

Otherwise, I'm open to suggestions.  I know I have a couple regular readers; what do you want to read about?

No comments:

Post a Comment