Monday, March 18, 2013

"Battle Report": pThagrosh vs Xerxes, 35 points

Sometimes... sometimes you’re just dumb.

My list:

pThagrosh
* Angelius
* Carnivean
* Ravagore
* Succubus
Full Legionnaires
Forsaken

His list:
Xerxes
* Gladiator
* Bronzeback
Full Nihilators
Full Immortals
Hakaar
Min Beast Handlers

I’m not actually going to write out a battle report, but if I were to it would go a little something like this: “[Active Player] totally mismanaged his forces and forgot to use half his abilities, repeat until caster kill.” I forgot about Death Shroud constantly, and he forgot to whip his Gladiator before charging my Ravagore. Stupid stuff like that. But he made fewer mistakes than I did and won the game.

So now I really want to play Thagrosh properly, because I think he can do some pretty neat things when there isn’t an idiot behind the wheel. I’m also finally motivated to assemble my Warspears, as the Legionnaire screen keeps getting devoured by Berserk or something similar (also, the new UA holy cow).


Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment